- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Warrington Sports', 'Run Geek’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Enterprise House, The Courtyard, Old Court House Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH64 4UE. Our company registration number is 7888443 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We must receive payment of the price of the products, and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. Seperate emails will follow confirming acceptance of order and to confirm the despatch of products. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
- We reserve the right to change the price at any time. Prices on the website do not include delivery. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money, which we have taken from you.
- All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
- Our aim is to get your order delivered within 10 working days of receipt of payment to addresses within the United Kingdom. Note not all products will require a signature when delivered unless specified at checkout. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we shall attempt to contact you to arrange re-delivery. This will incur an additional postage charge. If we are unable to contact you we will refund the price of the products only. The original postage charge cannot be refunded due to administrative costs. Once the products are delivered they will become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them. Please note that missing parcels to UK addresses cannot have a claim started until 15 working days after date of dispatch. For overseas orders, a claim cannot be started until 25 working days have passed since the date of dispatch. Whilst we sympathise, we are unfortunately unable to offer any refund on missing parcels until Royal mail have deemed the parcel to be lost. This can take up to 28 days from the date of claim.
- The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation. Corporate Clients please read condition 8. For reasons of hygiene and public health you may not cancel your order for products marked with an asterisk (*) on your order form if we have already despatched those products to you. If you wish to cancel your order please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Warrington Sports, Customer Services, Enterprise House, The Courtyard, Old Court House Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 4UE. Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them. We will credit the price of the cancelled products. Please note that any carriage charges already incurred by 1895 Sports at the point of cancellation will not be credited.
- All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com or to Run Geek, Unit 21-22 Times Square, Bank Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 2AR. If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity you should contact us within 7 days of delivery. We will replace the incorrect, damaged or defective products or make good the shortfall in quantity or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you.
- If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order. We will deliver the products ordered or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to you, or if we have not accepted your order and have been unable to contact you, we will notify you of the reason for non-acceptance.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be excluded or limited under applicable statute or law.
- No liability will be accepted for products where they have been engraved by a third party.
- Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery of all personalised items. Please Note that due to the customised nature of a these products, we are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges on personlalised items. 1895 Sports cannot accept any responsibility for incorrect sizes ordered once a rugby shirt or boots have been personalised. Please ensure that names and numbers are correctly spelt at the time of ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing said by our sales personnel shall amount to a variation of these Terms and Conditions or a representation about the nature or quality of our products.
- We may transfer our rights under the contract, but otherwise nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.
- Your order and the formation of the contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. The English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes between us.
Hibu (UK) Limited will have a pixel on this website which enables cookies to be dropped onto your machines. These cookies may be used to target those users on third party websites within the Yell network. Visit www.youronlinechoices.com, which will explain behavioural targeting in more detail, and will allow you to opt-out of being targeted for any behavioural advertising by any member of the Internet Advertising Bureau, including hibu (UK) Limited.